Almirola says move to SHR "has been really exciting"

All things Aric
intomidator
Race Fan
Race Fan

Almirola says move to SHR "has been really exciting"

Post by intomidator »

“Switching teams has been really exciting. I’ve enjoyed the last six seasons at RPM, but anytime that change is introduced, it's fresh, it's new and exciting. It kind of breaks the monotony,” Almirola said.

“For the last six years over the offseason, there hasn't been a lot to do. It's been pretty mellow and relaxed and routine. So this year has been completely the opposite.”

He’s had to get new seats installed in his new cars and learned the names of a host of new team members with which he’ll be working this year. He’s even come across a few with whom he worked many years ago at Dale Earnhardt Inc.

“That part's been fun to rekindle those relationships that I've had in the past. But just to go (to the shop) and see the operation ... when you drive up to the complex, it's so big and so massive. They have so many resources at their fingertips inside their race car shop,” he said.

“You see all the trophies in their trophy case and their championship trophies – it’s very evident why. Just the attention to detail, the amount of people pulling in the same direction. It’s incredible to see first-hand.”
A huge opportunity

Almirola’s move to SHR is the biggest opportunity of his career.

https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cup/n ... 94845/amp/
Everybody is welcome to their own opinions but not their own facts.
jsw14
Big Race Fan
Big Race Fan

Re: Almirola says move to SHR "has been really exciting"

Post by jsw14 »

Sounds like Aric is Ready to Race. I'd love too see that Cool Look'in #10 car in the Winner's Circle this year....
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!

Image :s_thumbsup