Aric Got Dumped!

All things Aric
HiddenHollow
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Aric Got Dumped!

Post by HiddenHollow »

Another example why I hate the Dillon boys! :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:
Image Always A Racer - Forever A Champion Image
NASCARNan
Big Race Fan
Big Race Fan

Re: Aric Got Dumped!

Post by NASCARNan »

Tweets from Jeff Gluck: I asked Aric Almirola if Dillon was being too aggressive with that move: "Ha! He's not driving too aggressively, he's trying to win the Daytona 500 -- just like I was."

Followed by this one: I'm frustrated and puzzled by your responses to my Almirola tweet. He practically laughed in my face after I asked if Dillon was too aggressive. In HIS words, he said Dillon was coming with a big run and he tried to block it, and they were both trying to win the 500.
NASCARNan
Big Race Fan
Big Race Fan

Post by NASCARNan »

For the record: I was pulling for Aric & didn’t like to see what Dillon did. I thought Aric was very classy in his response.
Annalee
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by Annalee »

You're a class act, Aric Almirola. Your win is coming. HARVICK has dealt with the Dillon Brothers and you can to..... :s_thumbsup

HiddenHollow
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by HiddenHollow »

"My heart is broken." - Classy guy in his post race interview.

HiddenHollow
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by HiddenHollow »

NASCARNan wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:35 pm For the record: I was pulling for Aric & didn’t like to see what Dillon did. I thought Aric was very classy in his response.
:like: :agree:

I have no problem with side-by-side beatin' and bangin' like what was going on with Denny and Bubba for 2nd. I don't like the bump-and-dump move but the lead car moving back and forth to block almost forces it from the car behind. I get it. Austin did what he had to do to win the biggest NASCAR race of the season. Doesn't mean I have to like it. :s_mad

Annalee
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by Annalee »

JMO.....There were way to many young drivers.... whose stupid actions took out way too many skilled and talented drivers...They were in way over their heads and for that reason I feel they ruined it for the others.. On the other hand I wasn't sure of Aric's talent...But I have always trusted Tony and his decisions he has made...He has made SHR what it is today.....I so wanted a SHR 1-2 win..... :s_cry

Sunday I understood why he chose Aric...The 10 showed up and it raced a great race....That was a strong team, and they will do great things....Those crew members deserve a win and I believe it will come...Aric is a breath of fresh air...He has such a different personality from the other three...THATS A GOOD THING...He will win ...... :s_yes

Next time is his......