Ask Ashley Or Brandin

Keep in touch with updates to the forum
Ashley.S.
Race Fan
Race Fan

Re: Ask Ashley

Post by Ashley.S. »

Admin1 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:53 am I see you found the "Like Button" extension I installed. :s_wink
Time to get social! (though nothing beats XenForo ;))
Kind Regards,
Ashley.S. [ Your friendly customer rep ]
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

Gosh! He left so fast! Who was that masked man ?
Let the Next Generation Emerge! :s_bomb
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

Ashe, you are the master of the "timely departure"! With Respect - Alan.
Ashley.S.
Race Fan
Race Fan

Post by Ashley.S. »

alenigma wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:46 pm Gosh! He left so fast! Who was that masked man ?
Dunno, who are you on about :s_rofl
alenigma wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:50 pm Ashe, you are the master of the "timely departure"! With Respect - Alan.
Nope, just someone with a very very busy real life and having to retract my virtual life a little bit :s_thumbsup
Kind Regards,
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

Are you planning to view any of the race from Talladega? ....you know, they start 2 wide...then they go 3 wide...and somebody runs out of talent in the dogleg! Thus, the BIG one!
Ashley.S.
Race Fan
Race Fan

Post by Ashley.S. »

alenigma wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:18 pm Are you planning to view any of the race from Talladega? ....you know, they start 2 wide...then they go 3 wide...and somebody runs out of talent in the dogleg! Thus, the BIG one!
Unlikely I'm afraid, the channel that airs NASCAR in the UK is a pay-TV channel that I'm not subscribed to and I can't justify another £10 a month on another sports channel for just ONE sport...
Kind Regards,
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

You know, mon ami, even on this side of the pond, things that ought to be free have a price. I'm using my mom's old laptop. This thing is running Vista. I can't watch FS1 on this thing because it continually buffers! POS!!!!
You may be able to bypass your ISP if you can find an ISP from another country....I know you're way smarter than I am.....I have watched F1 by doing so....
Ashley.S.
Race Fan
Race Fan

Post by Ashley.S. »

alenigma wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:08 pm You know, mon ami, even on this side of the pond, things that ought to be free have a price. I'm using my mom's old laptop. This thing is running Vista. I can't watch FS1 on this thing because it continually buffers! POS!!!!
You may be able to bypass your ISP if you can find an ISP from another country....I know you're way smarter than I am.....I have watched F1 by doing so....
I could but then I'd be in trouble for illegally accessing a service that I'm not entitled to :(
Kind Regards,
HiddenHollow
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Re: Ask Ashley Or Brandin

Post by HiddenHollow »

To all users experiencing problems trying to post, please provide the following information to help Brandin identify the problem:

-information contained within the post, including its raw contents and attachments (photos, links, embeds, etc)

-the date and time attempting to post
Image Always A Racer - Forever A Champion Image
HiddenHollow
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Re: Ask Ashley Or Brandin

Post by HiddenHollow »

Here is some information from Annalee:
Annalee wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:46 pm I guess what surprised me most was that when I hit preview everything was fine, but when I hit post...nothing.....So I started looking around at why this was happening and I noticed there were quite a few on the website and one of those being Google Bot...hmmmm, what is Google Bot and why when it is on here is this happening...First of all I don’t trust Google or Facebook...They invade a lot of our privacy and try and steer you into what they want you to believe....So during the race I noticed it stayed... I tried to transfer points from the main tally....I have to search through the past pages to find them...It followed me...Creepy!! I don’t know why it is on here but it is an evasion of our privacy....I don’t know what it thinks it is going to gain from following us, but this hasn’t started until recently and recently the website is now in KC...I cannot explain it...All I know is that when Google Bot is on the website,it happens....When it is not everything is fine. :s_dunno :s_dunno Seems to me Google Bot is the problem......This is not only happening to me, but Beav and BLUEOVAL have experienced the same thing...I don’t know...
Image Always A Racer - Forever A Champion Image