Good morning!

New to the site? Join the fun, say hi to the gang
GACat
Race Fan
Race Fan

Re: Good morning!

Post by GACat »

HiddenHollow wrote:The free version of prophpBB doesn't offer photo uploading. Let's face it, hosting photos takes disk space and that ain't cheap. I'm not surprised that photo uploading/hosting is only available with the paid version.

I posted the differences here :arrow: http://shrvipgarage.prophpbb.com/topic2.html
I will have to research the subject because that's a change from years ago seems like. What I did was post the first pic from my photobucket (the big cat) and the smaller Tony pic was just a link from Google. I haven't tried just seeing if I could post a pic directly from my PC yet. That issue may be more of a problem for people wanting to post pics directly from their phones, etc. I can see my pics fine, can you all see them?
As God as My Witness, I thought Turkeys could Fly.
HiddenHollow
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by HiddenHollow »

Yes, I can see your pics. We'll have to see how many folks want to post pics and if they have any problems. I wanted to see how much activity the site will have before spending the money. It's only $49 a year.
Image Always A Racer - Forever A Champion Image
GACat
Race Fan
Race Fan

Post by GACat »

HiddenHollow wrote:Yes, I can see your pics. We'll have to see how many folks want to post pics and if they have any problems. I wanted to see how much activity the site will have before spending the money. It's only $49 a year.
Okay good, because it would be tragic if anybody couldn't see my Cat Pics. I would have no reason to ever go on The Interwebs. :P

Yeah, holding off on the paid version is the smart thing to do. Give this site time and spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, etc., and see how much growth you get. From there you can see what you really need.
As God as My Witness, I thought Turkeys could Fly.
HiddenHollow
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by HiddenHollow »

^^^^^LIKE^^^^^
Image Always A Racer - Forever A Champion Image