Re: Birthdays

Post by Annalee »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMOKIEONEFOUR....
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

Happy Birthday...or is it...I really enjoyed our time in the chat room during the Talledega race. You're not getting older; just getting better! Luv ya Doll!
Let the Next Generation Emerge! :s_bomb
smokieonefour
Race Fan
Race Fan

Post by smokieonefour »

Thank you for the birthday wishes you guys! :-) You made this heart smile. :-)

I'll try and be back more often and start posting again. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em

Sh*t happens, but don't worry ~ it usually happens to me.
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

Always been one her fanz...even when $hit- Happens to me!
HiddenHollow
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by HiddenHollow »

Happy Birthday jwheels14! :happybirthday: Hope you are having a great day. Wishing you many, many more! :s_yes
Image Always A Racer - Forever A Champion Image
awsum14
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by awsum14 »

Now I know I posted a Birthday Wish for jwheels14 this morning
The Phantom Internet troll most have ate it.

Happy Birthday jwheels14
Last edited by awsum14 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

Happy belated Birthday, Wheels!!!
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

A belated Happy Birthday to Tony Gibson, crew chief of the 41 car!!! :D I guess the best present ever is a Pole position at Texas and the fastest lap ever ran on a mile and a half speedway! EVER!!!! :s_thumbsup
Smoke14Wins
Race Fan
Race Fan

Post by Smoke14Wins »

Lets see if I remember how to do this.
A VERY late (months) thanks on the birthday wishes.
Helping my folks all year. Mom finally got her knee replacement, which didn't go well. Right after surgery the tendon ruptured & no one addressed the issue until a month later to actually find out it was ruptured. Her tendon was so stiff she could hardly bend her knee. When the surgery was done, the tendon broke off some of the coral like bone in there & it was still attached to the tendon. The CPM machine that keeps her leg in motion after surgery was set too strong of movement & that caused her tendon to rupture & she couldn't control her leg from knee down. Anyway, saving details, she can't do therapy to get it stronger much because her other knee is in such bad shape she can't hardly stand on it without bad pain. It too is bone on bone. Needless to say, she has stayed in a nursing home & the assisted living side too since she was released from the knee surgery early in the year. She has been in & out of the hospital because the home changed her meds & how she takes them & it has thrown her body for a loop. She has went thru 3 heart attacks since. Was only able to come home 7 days before having that last heart attack. She's doing better. Still trying to think on coming back home, but she can't walk, not even with a walker. Her replacement knee it still feels like it wants to give out on her. I think she's more afraid than anything. But her house is so small, she can only go from front room to bathroom & that's it. Her little hallway is so narrow, you have a couple inches from wall to wall in her wheelchair going to restroom. Need to find out about home care for her. But we rather have her here at our house, but we still have to get approval for a room addition to be built. She just has high expectations when she gets home, it just can't be done. Her heart Dr. won't clear her for her other knee replacement & with all the problems she's had from that, she's not going to get it done. It was too hard on her kidneys as she's also got failing kidneys. She's not on machine help yet, doesn't need it yet thankfully, but that's not too far away either. I'd better get as short of a visit this was. Gotta go tend to my folks today.
HiddenHollow
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by HiddenHollow »

Smoke14Wins wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:46 am Lets see if I remember how to do this.
A VERY late (months) thanks on the birthday wishes.
Helping my folks all year. Mom finally got her knee replacement, which didn't go well. Right after surgery the tendon ruptured & no one addressed the issue until a month later to actually find out it was ruptured. Her tendon was so stiff she could hardly bend her knee. When the surgery was done, the tendon broke off some of the coral like bone in there & it was still attached to the tendon. The CPM machine that keeps her leg in motion after surgery was set too strong of movement & that caused her tendon to rupture & she couldn't control her leg from knee down. Anyway, saving details, she can't do therapy to get it stronger much because her other knee is in such bad shape she can't hardly stand on it without bad pain. It too is bone on bone. Needless to say, she has stayed in a nursing home & the assisted living side too since she was released from the knee surgery early in the year. She has been in & out of the hospital because the home changed her meds & how she takes them & it has thrown her body for a loop. She has went thru 3 heart attacks since. Was only able to come home 7 days before having that last heart attack. She's doing better. Still trying to think on coming back home, but she can't walk, not even with a walker. Her replacement knee it still feels like it wants to give out on her. I think she's more afraid than anything. But her house is so small, she can only go from front room to bathroom & that's it. Her little hallway is so narrow, you have a couple inches from wall to wall in her wheelchair going to restroom. Need to find out about home care for her. But we rather have her here at our house, but we still have to get approval for a room addition to be built. She just has high expectations when she gets home, it just can't be done. Her heart Dr. won't clear her for her other knee replacement & with all the problems she's had from that, she's not going to get it done. It was too hard on her kidneys as she's also got failing kidneys. She's not on machine help yet, doesn't need it yet thankfully, but that's not too far away either. I'd better get as short of a visit this was. Gotta go tend to my folks today.
Wow! Your story sounds so familiar. We are going thru similar issues with Mrs HH's dad. She is still down there with him after heart valve/pacemaker & hip replacement surgery and damage to his home from hurricane Irma this year. I am back home for now. She is trying to determine if he can still live alone at 93. Her mom is in and out of the hospital up in Indiana. She probably can't return to assisted living and will have to remain in a nursing home. Mrs HH's sister lives close to their mom and has been dealing with those daily issues. They talk and text frequently. I hope everything works out for you.
Image Always A Racer - Forever A Champion Image