Fly on the Wall

Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
PattyKay
Big Race Fan
Big Race Fan

Fly on the Wall

Post by PattyKay »

This is a bit of lighthearted fun kinda - sorta requested by Budman. It stemmed from the incident in Atlanta in 2010 when Carl Edwards and Brad Keselowski had a second "meeting" with different results from those at Talladega the year before. Come ready to laugh! http://www.racefansforever.org/fly-on-t ... wards.html
Annalee
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Re: Fly on the Wall

Post by Annalee »

I miss Carl Edwards....wonder what he's doing now..!?! He was always good for a little controversy... :s_laughat

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at the SHR meeting Monday between Clint and Bugga...They weren't to happy with each other....I am not sure the chemistry is there.. :s_no
PattyKay
Big Race Fan
Big Race Fan

Post by PattyKay »

I loved "Cousin Carl" and I still miss him. I honestly have no idea what his plans are, but apparently he was smart to get out while he was on top. He might have been where Matt is now if he'd hung around. There are always things boiling just under the surface that we don't know about until the volcano erupts, so to speak.

As you can tell, I had fun writing this one. It was all anyone could talk about at the time and of course, the whole literary world was writing about it... so I did this instead. Never did like being just one of the herd. I'm more the maverick that runs away from the stampede. :s_laughat :s_roses
Annalee
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by Annalee »

Carl was going to be my go to driver, when Tony left.....And I am still looking ..... :s_cry I am waiting for Keelan.....could be a long wait :s_thumbsup
PattyKay
Big Race Fan
Big Race Fan

Post by PattyKay »

At least those guys are still breathing. My driver for life was Dale Earnhardt, the original. He never got to sit in that rocker he and Darrell used to joke about. I still have the plate from Carl's first win on the front of my Cobalt. Guess I should take it off... sometime.