Denny and Chase.......

Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Annalee
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Denny and Chase.......

Post by Annalee »

In the famous words of a past three time Champion......"I'd wreck your Mom to win a Championship, Heck I'd wreck my Mom to win a Championship".......TONY STEWART......
And Carl Edwards who should have been a Champion......

Denny just moved him out of the way for a Chance to win a Championship.....He did what he needed to do....Don't apologize....it's called RACIN.....
JMO......It was the last lap of the race and they both were going for the win with a chance to secure their spot at Homestead..
Chase hasn't even won a race.....He is a very nice kid, but to be a Champion, you have to earn it......His time will come

PattyKay
Big Race Fan
Big Race Fan

Re: Denny and Chase.......

Post by PattyKay »

Can't agree on this one Annalee. There's a right way to move someone and then there's Denny's way. Chase moved Brad up the track without incident. Denny drove directly into Chase going into the turn and lifted his car off the ground. We all saw the result, and one day, Denny's gonna get his. You know what they say about payback. It's a shame they can't all just race and not wreck.

We constantly hear these are the best drivers in the world. If so, then I'm leaving racing.
I need the hope that the young ones coming up are better than what we saw last night. Unless Chase can win at Texas or Phoenix, his hopes are gone. Texas is a Truex track and Phoenix is owned almost exclusively by Harvick. Sorry, but Denny gets no pass from me. That was just coyote ugly! :s_mad :swear:
Annalee
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by Annalee »

Denny learned from the best........Tony taught Denny how to drive MARTINSVILLE, that is why he has so many clocks...You can't pass at Martinsville.....as shown by Chase when he dumped Brad.....but that is just racing....
Trust me I am not a fan of Denny or Chase so I don't really care.....

alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

Thank You, Annalee!!! I enjoyed ALL the videos!!! :s_thumbsup
There is a YT link on that last one, Involving Stewart vs. Hamlin and Sonoma! ;)
Tony did what he had to do! :s_biggrin
Did Denny? :s_dunno
Let the Next Generation Emerge! :s_bomb