New Sponsor - Advance America

All things Danica
beaverpond
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

New Sponsor - Advance America

Post by beaverpond »

We are happy to announce that Advance America is our new partner! Together we join their mission to help hard-working Americans.

Advance America Cash Advance was founded in 1997 and is the largest provider of the non-bank cash advance services in the United States. As of December 31, 2013 Advance America operated over 2500 lending centers in 29 states and 18 centers in Canada. Also as of 2013, they had more than 6000 employees.

Maybe we will hear more about this deal in the near future.
HiddenHollow
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Re: New Sponsor - Advance America

Post by HiddenHollow »

Image Always A Racer - Forever A Champion Image
intomidator
Race Fan
Race Fan

Post by intomidator »

Well it's not Nature's Bakery.

Makes me wonder about Patrick's integrity if she is willing to shill for an industry that many consider usury.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ompetitor/

"The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau?s proposed payday lending rules would crush an existing legal industry but could benefit a Google-backed startup.

CFPB Director Richard Cordray says the agency is proposing ?a rule aimed at ending payday debt traps by requiring lenders to take steps to make sure consumers have the ability to repay their loans rule to end payday debt traps.?

In a press release, the CFPB stated ?The proposed ability-to-repay protections include?:

(1) ?A ?full-payment? test that would require lenders to determine upfront that consumers can afford to repay their loans without reborrowing.?

(2) ?A ?principal payoff option? for certain short-term loans and two less risky longer-term lending options so that borrowers who may not meet the full-payment test can access credit without getting trapped in debt.?

(3) A requirement that ?Lenders ?use credit reporting systems to report and obtain information on certain loans covered by the proposal.?

(4) A limit on ?repeated debit attempts that can rack up more fees and make it harder for consumers to get out of debt.?

"One of the largest payday lenders in the country, Advance America, ?the country?s leading provider of non-bank cash advance services, with approximately 2,400 centers across the country,? adamantly opposes the proposed new CFPB rules."
Everybody is welcome to their own opinions but not their own facts.
intomidator
Race Fan
Race Fan

Post by intomidator »

Everybody is welcome to their own opinions but not their own facts.
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

I'm still kinda ticked that my Cousin, Rob took out a loan on his car.When it was repo-ed it had 6 of my Cd's in it!
Let the Next Generation Emerge! :s_bomb
txsmokegirl
Race Fan
Race Fan

Post by txsmokegirl »

I'm a bit outraged, confused, befuddled that SHR has accepted theur money as it preys upon those who can least afford the exorbitant fees tacked on to a transaction. It's a smarmy industry to say the least. Same thing I said when Rusty Wallace was doing commercials for a title loan company.

This makes me think we've sunk to a new low.
All things are possible with coffee and mascara!
beaverpond
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by beaverpond »

There are certain sponsors, if you think about it, that you would never support, and yet still support the driver. You find ways of supporting your driver without those specific sponsors on any of your merchandise.

Example: I won't support any alcoholic beverage on my Nascar stuff. So my Harvick stuff has lots of Jimmie Johns stuff or just his car number and some with Mobil 1. You try hard enough and you can find a way to make it work the way you want. Some t-shirt shops will even do custom screen printing like I have one of Tony's where on the front of the shirt is a front view of his Mobil 1 car and the back you can see Mobil 1 on the deck lid and Rush Truck Centers on the bumper with what looks like him burning rubber.
Annalee
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by Annalee »

txsmokegirl wrote:I'm a bit outraged, confused, befuddled that SHR has accepted theur money as it preys upon those who can least afford the exorbitant fees tacked on to a transaction. It's a smarmy industry to say the least. Same thing I said when Rusty Wallace was doing commercials for a title loan company.

This makes me think we've sunk to a new low.
Welcome to the new NASCAR..... :s_dunno
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

I can recall Rusty doing ads for a company that would warranty your car after the factory warranty ran out. All of those outfits were scams. NONE of those businesses are still in operation. I work on cars. Mechanical repairs are costly. We mainly repair wrecked cars and light trucks. I always re-assemble these as if my Mama was gonna drive them. When a vehicle leaves our shop, we always do a light check. If the vehicle was damaged in the front we still check the lights on the back and replace bulbs as needed. Little things like that generate new customers. If someone isn't happy with their service, they will tell everyone they know. If they are happy, they usually don't say a thing. That's why we do a little extra. They will tell their friends.
Let the Next Generation Emerge! :s_bomb