Danica Patrick annoyed by 2015 fine as similar actions not s

All things Danica
intomidator
Race Fan
Race Fan

Danica Patrick annoyed by 2015 fine as similar actions not s

Post by intomidator »

http://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/cup/s ... ing-nascar

"NASCAR makes a really big mistake of fining for some stuff, especially like something that happens in the car because it makes for good TV [conspiracy theory, Danica?], just like fights and all that stuff," Patrick said before practice. "We can handle it. ... I've been fined a few times. It makes for good TV, and we handle it on the track ourselves.

"I'd rather [no fine] be the standard. What does that really do? I'm not going to not go on vacation."

NASCAR fines go to the NASCAR Foundation, which is "dedicated to helping children live happier, healthier lives" according to its website.

"I would actually love to see the playground that got built for it or homeless people that got food. ... What does it really do?" Patrick said. "I'd like to see that."

Okey-dokey, Danica, it's just a click away - http://www.nascarfoundation.org/program ... drens-fund

P.S. - Anybody have a link to the good works of the Danica Patrick foundation? I would actually love to see the playground that got built for it or homeless people that got food. I wasn't able to find the site (if it even exists) = this is what I discovered:
https://www.taxexemptworld.com/organiza ... tn=1537841
Everybody is welcome to their own opinions but not their own facts.
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Re: Danica Patrick annoyed by 2015 fine as similar actions n

Post by alenigma »

If McDowell, the wife beater, would leave her alone, she would have better finishes...
Let the Next Generation Emerge! :s_bomb
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

Homeless people on a play ground? Sounds like a strong urine odor!!!!
Let the Next Generation Emerge! :s_bomb
WildFrehley
Big Race Fan
Big Race Fan

Post by WildFrehley »

alenigma wrote:If McDowell, the wife beater, would leave her alone, she would have better finishes...
he got it from hanging with kurt
Annalee
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by Annalee »

alenigma wrote:If McDowell, the wife beater, would leave her alone, she would have better finishes...

McDowell is not a wife beater....but Travis Kvapil is.........

NASCAR reacts to driver Travis Kvapil's assault charge

NASCAR driver Travis Wade Kvapil, 37, was charged with assault after incident at home with his wife, police say.

MOORESVILLE, NC (WBTV) -
NASCAR officials have released a statement after a Sprint Cup driver was charged with assaulting his wife following an argument at the couple's Mooresville home.

According to the Mooresville Police Department, officers were called to the home of Travis Wade Kvapil, 37, on Tuesday evening after getting a 911 call.

Officers say Kvapil, who is currently the driver of the #93 car in the Sprint Cup Series, and his wife had been involved in a domestic dispute.

Kvapil was arrested and charged with assault on a female and false imprisonment.

According to court records, Kvapil pulled his wife by the hair into a bedroom at their home, then hit her in the head when she resisted.

Kvapil was released from the Iredell County Jail under a $2,000 unsecured bond after a scheduled court appearance. It's not known if he has an attorney.

"NASCAR does not condone the actions with which Travis Kvapil has been charged and we are disappointed to learn of this incident," officials released in a statement on Thursday afternoon.
Blackflag
Race Fan
Race Fan

Post by Blackflag »

Wasn't he in trouble a few years ago for the same thing?
I think the argument started when, after all these years, she still couldn't pronounce his last name correctly. :P
WildFrehley
Big Race Fan
Big Race Fan

Post by WildFrehley »

the internet has useful information, should try it sometimes instead of implying things, maybe it says he is a woman beater, maybe it says he is a good christian man that recently adopted a child from china, who knows....