About That Coronavirus....

Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

About That Coronavirus....

Post by alenigma »

Do any of you Garage Gang members have or know anyone that has had or has this virus?
Have any of you been tested?
The only time I was tested was a month ago when my mom and I were going through the gate at our closest military base, Fort Jackson, SC. The guard checked our ID's and then used an infrared device to check our temperatures.....btw we passed!
As far as having an actual swab test with lab results, that, I guess, is only for the rich and famous.
Let the Next Generation Emerge! :s_bomb
HiddenHollow
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Re: About That Coronavirus....

Post by HiddenHollow »

Nope. No one I know has had it. Mrs HH & I have pretty much self-isolated, have no symptoms and have not been tested. Don't see the need. We only go out for short, essential shopping trips. Like tomorrow, she got an appointment at her hair salon and I got one at my barber so we're both getting our first haircut since February.
Image Always A Racer - Forever A Champion Image
Annalee
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by Annalee »

I know no one who has had it....None in my family and they all live in California and Washington...Even my friend who lives on Long Island knows no one who has it either...We are just self isolating and our neighbors have done our grocery shopping for us...It gives their boys (College age ) something to do....Regular delivery.....Super nice people.. :s_thumbsup I have been making a boat load of masks, but I am getting a little stir crazy.....Because of the Tyson Plant our numbers spiked, so who knows when we will be set free....I have the Governor who said NASCAR could race but if they leave the state they can’t come back....Don’t think he will get re-elected... :s_no :s_no
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

Your Governor's remarks were made at a high time of the pandemic. He is a career politician and knows nothing of science, other than what is whispered into his ear, through a mask.
God bless your neighbors! I have been entertaining mine by playing and singing some of my favorite songs as they walk laps around the neighborhood.
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

...and this is an affluent neighborhood....They just love the Billy Ray Cyrus stuff! Imagine that!
Ashley.S.
Race Fan
Race Fan

Post by Ashley.S. »

How are y'all coping in the US? I keep hearing some crazy stuff is happening like having malaria tablets, injecting disinfectant and not wearing masks. Or is that just your idiotic president :s_rofl
Kind Regards,
Ashley.S. [ Your friendly customer rep ]
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

Ash, I wear a glove when I fuel my little Honda Fit Sport. When shopping, I take two bandannas with me to wipe off items that may be tainted from another's hands. Of course I have the 3M n95 mask and my brother's body shop had purchased a carton of them back in September. We still have 20 or so left as we can no longer purchase them. The Coro doesn't live on these but a couple of days, so I just keep one in the car.
I only stop, other than work or home, every three days to replenish my liquor supply. Other than that, it's groceries once a week and petrol every ten work days. How are you coping, mate?