Scheduled Forum Maintenance Outage Friday Dec 29

Keep in touch with updates to the forum
Admin1
Site Admin

Scheduled Forum Maintenance Outage Friday Dec 29

Post by Admin1 »

I'm reaching out to inform you about an upcoming scheduled server upgrade that will impact the services you're currently utilizing with us.

Maintenance Details:

Purpose: Enhancing Security and Performance
Scheduled Date & Time: Friday, December 29, 2023, at 9:00 PM Eastern
Expected Duration: 4 hours (concluding at 1:00 AM Eastern)
Service Impact: Total interruption of services (including website and mail) for approximately 2 hours for shrgaragegang.com

Your Experience During the Upgrade:

Service Interruption: There will be a 2 hour period where services will be unavailable.
Our Commitment: We have thoroughly prepared for this upgrade and are confident in a smooth transition. However, we have robust contingency plans in place, just in case.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUMMARY: Server Upgrade Maintenance on December 29, 2023, starting at 9:00 PM Eastern. Expect up to 4 hours of maintenance with a 2 hour interruption in services. No action is required on your part.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions or need further information, please reply to this message.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best Regards,
Brandin.
Admin1
Site Admin

Re: Scheduled Forum Maintenance Outage Friday Dec 29

Post by Admin1 »

I'm writing to let you know that we've successfully restored services after our recent maintenance work. I can't thank you enough for your patience and understanding during this period.

While we're back online, I wanted to mention that you might notice some minor instability until Monday at 9:00 AM as we put the finishing touches on the upgrade. We're keeping a close eye on everything to ensure that all systems are running smoothly.

If you or any of your users experience anything out of the ordinary, like poor performance or other issues that weren't there before the upgrade, please let us know. Your observations are crucial for us, and we're here to help sort out any problems that may arise.

I also wanted to give you a heads-up that our support team is currently handling a higher volume of tickets than usual. We're doing our best to respond as quickly as possible, but there might be some delays. Your understanding here is greatly appreciated.

Again, I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience the extended downtime may have caused. Your support through this process has been invaluable to us, and we're grateful for your continued patience.

Thank you once more for sticking with us. We're committed to providing the best service possible and greatly appreciate your trust in our team.

Warm regards,
Brandin.
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

Thank You, @Brandin. I hope this new year will bring you peace and prosperity - Alan.
Let the Next Generation Emerge! :s_bomb
Admin1
Site Admin

Post by Admin1 »

While I didn't receive any specific system maintenance completion information from Brandin, I'm assuming it has been completed. I have not noticed any issues with the operation or performance of the forum.