HOW ARE WE ALL DOING TODAY - JUST BECAUSE WE CARE

Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Re: HOW ARE WE ALL DOING TODAY - JUST BECAUSE WE CARE

Post by alenigma »

I am now in charge of my niece and her daughters. I sure picked the wrong week to stop drinking!
Let the Next Generation Emerge! :s_bomb
beaverpond
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by beaverpond »

Think of it as an honor and a blessing. They must trust you with their lives if there is not anyone else in the family they feel close enough to.

I do know how you feel, when my aunt calls on me because two of her kids and one of her grandkids is messing with her, so my brother and I team up to fix them all. It #### off one daughter really good because I reset all the website and computer passwords to different ones all in Greek. She told that daughter that she got a new computer tech from out of state to come and help her because the old one was no longer available. And my darling cousin called the guy and asked him and he said yeah, he was too busy and she wanted a security system installed too and I don't do that type of work, but some other company does and I gave her a few names and I she ended up going in a totally different direction and I have no idea who she got is what he told her is what I am hearing which is the truth. She said, I have tried to access the computer and can't get into it and he said I no longer have access to it because the new company has changed everything so not even I can get in. So she is one very unhappy person. My cousin said to the old computer tech that they changed everything in the computer, they changed all the phones, and they put in a security surveillance system inside and out and set her up with a smart phone and also downloaded an app for her car to her phone and for the surveillance system. The old computer tech told her something along the lines of, if you and other family members had not messed with your mom in the first place, you would not be in this situation.

I have recently learned that my aunt has also changed all the bank accounts and other assets as to who her executor of her estate is. She has also changed her executor for power of healthcare decisions. Yup, she is changing everything. Never screw with your mom because she can be your best friend or your worst enemy. She can make you very rich in this world or leave you nothing.

The funeral of my uncle is this week. My brother and I are going to play dumb. We know about all the changes because we made them all. He and I installed the surveillance system and the new phone system, I reset her computer system and set her up with the new smart phone and have shown her how to use it and have answered all her questions along the way when she gets stuck.
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

May the Lord God give Uncle Beaver peace eternal - Alan.
beaverpond
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by beaverpond »

from another page this morning

My niece did that to her dad this morning. The best mom and dad she could ever have. She has visitation rights with her mom but her mom dumps her at the grandparents house most of those weekends she is supposed to be with the kids. My nephew, when he was old enough, said screw mom, I ain't going anymore. She can't make me and I will fight it in court if she tries to make me. As to which she did and she lost as to which all the nastiness came out as to what she has been doing all these years with and to her own kids. The judge then said my niece now only has to visit her mom once a month instead of every week. He said if he had known and followed up on this case, he would have amended this a long time ago.
beaverpond
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by beaverpond »

I am sure God has given him his own mansion up there, I would imagine it is more like his own condo. You think about all those who have gone before us over the centuries. And I wonder how do you keep track of who is where. So many family and friends, so much family I have never met. So many family I have been told I have so much in common with and I really wonder what they were truly like. This one, that one, another one, were in local politics: school board, town committees, local church, worked with kids, public service, law enforcement, etc... and I just wonder.
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

I feel that i have been given His grace. My niece or her daughter are somnambulists. Found evidence the other morning. If I were sleepwalking, somebody would have heard me tumbling down the stairs.
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

Yeah, I know big words and medical terminology.
beaverpond
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by beaverpond »

my sister and my daughter both did this when they were growing up
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

I'm told that I did this when I was a kid. My Brother too. It must "sleepwalk " in the families.
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

Getting around better since I quit the hard stuff. I prayed to Him for strength He has given that back to me.
I was a mess after my Poppa passed. I thought I could drink it away...My Family convinced me otherwise.
Thank You Father and Son for showing me the way.