Forum Terms Of Use Reminder - !!UPDATED!!

Keep in touch with updates to the forum
Admin1
Site Admin

Forum Terms Of Use Reminder - !!UPDATED!!

Post by Admin1 »

Just a friendly reminder of the Terms Of Use for this forum. In particular:

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “SHR VIP Garage Gang II Forum For Fans Of Stewart-Haas Racing” is hosted or International Law.

Full terms here :arrow: ucp.php?mode=terms

I will not hesitate to ban anyone violating these terms. Be civil, be kind, be respectful to each other at all times.
Admin1
Site Admin

Re: Forum Terms Of Use Reminder - !!UPDATED!!

Post by Admin1 »

At one time this forum was fun and informative. Lately however, it has become hostile and filled with animosity. I am tired of reading these posts and receiving PMs that are nothing more than finger pointing between forum members.

So, here's the deal.

1. As of today, I will begin deleting posts that even come close to violating the Terms Of Use, no matter who posts them.

2. Do NOT send me PMs complaining about each other. I will not respond. I will not get involved.

If this does not work then I will simply not renew the annual hosting fee for the forum and just let it fade away.
The next renewal date is September 1, 2020.
Admin1
Site Admin

Re: Forum Terms Of Use Reminder - !!UPDATED!!

Post by Admin1 »

The first race of 2021 hasn't even been run yet and already we have forum members who can't get along.

This is forcing me to remind everyone of the rules - AGAIN! Re-read my first two posts above.

These verbal exchanges have taken place in the open forum and also in PMs.

If you are not already aware, it is possible for you to block PMs from individual members if you so choose. Here's how to do it.

Click on "Private messages" at the top right of any page. On the left side of that page, click on "Rules, folders & settings" which will bring up the following page.

Select "Sender" then the user name and "Delete message" finally click on the "Add rule" button.

Rules.jpg
Rules.jpg (85.14 KiB) Viewed 74277 times