New Facebook Page

Keep in touch with updates to the forum
Admin1
Site Admin

New Facebook Page

Post by Admin1 »

As you may have seen posted in the Points Club topic, @beaverpond has built a facebook page for this website.
beaverpond wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:09 pm We are in the process of building a Facebook Page for this website ...
https://facebook.com/shr-garage-gang-183771143137271

Feel free to check it out and add to it with anything SHR Racing related for our current drivers. You will have to like the page.

The rules are pinned to the top of the page.

I am sure I will be adding more to it as time goes on for stories and photos. Feel free to do the same as I am the administrator of two websites and four facebook pages, plus the different community service projects I have going on.

We have two separate promotions going right now, one for the new facebook page and one for the website. After facebook approves the review of the ad for both we could see as many as 2500 hits per day each to both nationwide or 12,500 hits over the next five days. The next question is how many decide to become active members.

Just so we all realize, both fantasy games are mentioned on the facebook page. That said, we might see a large increase in the number of players in each game. Which means there is going to have to be some patience and understanding as we play these games and as the number of players increase.
In support of that, a linked Facebook icon has been added to the banner section of our forum. Clicking on that button will take you directly to his Facebook page.

FacebookButton.jpg
FacebookButton.jpg (9.12 KiB) Viewed 4852 times
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Re: New Facebook Page

Post by alenigma »

I still can't get my lap-top to do fb.
But I finally got a cell-phone yesterday!
To quote Steve Martin in the film, "The Jerk", Thing's are gonna start happening to me now!
"What's wrong with these oil cans?"
Let the Next Generation Emerge! :s_bomb