Colossal Race Fan

Headed to the Mideast….

Post by Annalee »

Annalee
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Re: Headed to the Mideast….

Post by Annalee »

We posted about SRX possibly racing in Saudi or elsewhere. Here is Donald Hawk’s response to what Adam Stern had put out.

Everyone take a deep breath, regarding SRX racing and any International event possibilities. @Adam Stern asked a very good question and I answered it. That question and that answer does NOT change my current mission, my current goals or my current objectives as long as they ask me to operate SRX - it’s “the North American continent Superstar Racing Exper… See more

Everyone take a deep breath, regarding SRX racing and any International event possibilities. @Adam Stern asked a very good question and I answered it. That question and that answer does NOT change my current mission, my current goals or my current objectives as long as they ask me to operate SRX - it’s “the North American continent Superstar Racing Experience on local short tracks! Frankly I would rather go to Berlin Raceway, Stafford Speedway, Slinger Speedway, Lucas Speedway, Eldora Speedway, ThunderRoad plus @, @, @, than head across the ocean for any of the six regular season points races. That’s the truth and that’s how I roll. Has there been chatter absolutely, he was right to ask and I said truthfully that he was warm on the location. BUT it’s not going to be at the expense of the program that’s been being built over 3 years headed toward a fourth…..hope that helps!
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Re: Headed to the Mideast….

Post by alenigma »

This post is gibberish going 'round in circles. I've taken 2 deep breaths and I still don't know what this garbage means.
Let the Next Generation Emerge! :s_bomb