ALL STAR CIRCUIT OF CHAMPIONS..SOLD

All things Tony
Annalee
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

ALL STAR CIRCUIT OF CHAMPIONS..SOLD

Post by Annalee »

In a huge deal in the sprint car world, Kyle Larson and his High Limit Sprint Car Series have acquired the All Star Circuit of Champions. Tony Stewart owned ASCoC prior to the new acquisition. Larson and Brad Sweet both own the High Limit series outside of Larson’s NASCAR duties.

Kyle Larson never sleeps. He eats and breathes racing and that means sprint cars or stock cars. In the last few years, Larson has done a lot to bring eyes to sprint car racing. In many ways, he’s seen as a modern-day Tony Stewart. So, it makes sense he would purchase the All Star Circuit of Champions and continue the series that has been going since 1970.

“Sprint Car racing is in a better place today because of the contributions Tony has made, including his ownership of the All Stars,” said Larson, co-owner of the High Limit Sprint Car Series, via FloRacing. “His commitment to giving back to the sport has been an inspiration to me, personally. Brad and I share his passion for making the business side of the sport better for teams, drivers and sponsors and we’re thankful for Tony’s trust in us to carry on what he started.”

Kyle Larson and Brad Sweet will be the fifth owners of the All Star Circuit of Champions. Stewart purchased the series back in 2015 and is now passing it along to Larson and his group.

There are plans to keep expanding the series in the same way that Stewart has. Since Smoke took over, the awareness of the series as well as purses for races and visibility online has only gone up. Races are aired on FloRacing.

Kyle Larson purchases racing series from Tony Stewart
Purchasing the racing series will add to Kyle Larson’s portfolio. He just won his own High Limit Racing Series. Now with the All Star Circuit of Champions, there is more opportunity to grow the sport of sprint car dirt racing.

On his way out, Tony Stewart is happy to have done the world he was able to do in the series. It’s clear that he has a lot going on in his life professionally. So, he had to move on from this venture. Even if he’s still passionate about sprint car racing.

“I am extremely proud of our accomplishments. We have developed great relationships with corporate partners, tracks, promoters, team owners and drivers, all of which have contributed to the success of the All Star Series. The time is right to pass the torch to Kyle and Brad. I have had many conversations with them both on their overall vision for 410 racing and I am confident that with their leadership, the sport will continue to thrive into the foreseeable future.”

As for Brad Sweet, he’s excited about putting together a great series in 2024. Especially after the success of the High Limit Sprint Car Series.

“We’ve learned a lot throughout our inaugural midweek season this year,” Sweet said. “We have a strong desire to expand on what we’ve learned and continue to contribute to and grow sprint car racing. Kyle and I, like Tony, believe in this sport and want to provide more opportunities for teams, drivers and tracks. We’re looking forward to more announcements coming soon.”

Another series for Kyle Larson to own and win?