Cole Custer - Xfinity Driver

All things Cole
beaverpond
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Cole Custer - Xfinity Driver

Post by beaverpond »

Custer, who will turn 19 prior to the start of the 2017 season, will pilot the team?s No. 00 entry fulltime and compete for Rookie of the Year honors. Haas Automation, the largest machine tool manufacturer in North America, will be the primary sponsor.

?Cole Custer has accomplished a lot at a very young age and is well positioned to make the next step to the NASCAR XFINITY Series,? said Greg Zipadelli, Vice President of Competition at SHR. ?Our goal with our XFINITY Series program is to develop young talent, and that includes behind the wheel. Cole has earned this opportunity and we look forward to working with him.?

I am looking for pics of the car for this season.
jsw14
Big Race Fan
Big Race Fan

Re: Cole Custer - Xfinity Driver

Post by jsw14 »

That's Buck-Shot Jones Old # 00.....Hmmm, what ever happened too Buck anyway :?:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!

Image :s_thumbsup

beaverpond
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by beaverpond »

He had the 00 in the KN series, and in the Camping World Truck series, and Gene Haas got it for him for the Xfinity series...so this number is not something new to him, he has had it for awhile. Cole is hoping this number will bring him the same kind luck that he has had in the other types of racing.
jsw14
Big Race Fan
Big Race Fan

Post by jsw14 »

Good for Cole. Hope he does well & move's Up in the Xfinity series rank's. :D (see I spelled his name right this time) :lol: :lol:

beaverpond
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by beaverpond »

I hope he does well too...building a team in the Xfinity series is a good idea to bring some young blood in and also brings in the idea of some fill-ins if something happens to our Monster Energy series drivers, this way we are not having to search from other teams for drivers...we will have a pool of our own to choose from and give them a chance of their own to show what they can do as well as allow our own Monster Energy series drivers to cross over once in awhile. I think there is a limit on how many times they can do this during the season.
jsw14
Big Race Fan
Big Race Fan

Post by jsw14 »

beaverpond wrote:I hope he does well too...building a team in the Xfinity series is a good idea to bring some young blood in and also brings in the idea of some fill-ins if something happens to our Monster Energy series drivers, this way we are not having to search from other teams for drivers...we will have a pool of our own to choose from and give them a chance of their own to show what they can do as well as allow our own Monster Energy series drivers to cross over once in awhile. I think there is a limit on how many times they can do this during the season.
UR right, I think it's only 3 Race's they can run in Cup. If they race more then 3, they won't be Eligible for Rookie of the year next season 2018. Just like Carl Edwards wasn't Eligible to race for Rookie back then....

beaverpond
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by beaverpond »

actually I was referring to the limit of how many races a Monster Energy series driver could drive in the Xfinity series
jsw14
Big Race Fan
Big Race Fan

Post by jsw14 »

As far as I know>>> Unlimited Race's...........

beaverpond
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by beaverpond »

maybe it was limited races during the Chase...where is MJ, he usually has all the facts on this stuff
HiddenHollow
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by HiddenHollow »

beaverpond wrote:maybe it was limited races during the Chase...where is MJ, he usually has all the facts on this stuff
You mean WildFrehley? I still can't get used to his name change.
Image Always A Racer - Forever A Champion Image