Birthdays

Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Re: Birthdays

Post by alenigma »

Happy Birthday BO! Wish you many more to come.
Let the Next Generation Emerge! :s_bomb
beaverpond
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by beaverpond »

Aunt Beaver says thank you for sending Uncle Beaver birthday wishes. She wishes it was a better day for him. He is still at home as she can take care of him, but when other family members stopped by, he did not recognize them and did not understand why everyone was coming over. He always recognizes her, but almost nobody else these days.
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

A big Happy birthday to Mrs. HH. Have a wonderful day! - Alan.
Smoke14Wins
Race Fan
Race Fan

Post by Smoke14Wins »

HiddenHollow wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:53 pm Happy Birthday @Smoke14Wins :happybirthday: Hope you have a great day and wishing you many, many more!
Thanks for the wishes.

A lot has been going on. Seems everyone in the family is getting dementia & we're care takers. Lost dad in June due to a stroke. Mom had covid (our whole house) & it threw her dementia in over drive. Mean while after being in hospital for a month, she had to go to a rehab nursing home but developed pressure point sores on her entire heels of her feet where she can't stand without pain which is hindering her from getting her strength back. Mean while still on oxygen from the covid incident & has had a light heart attack & congested heart failure, all since the beginning of Feb. Plus a feeding tube to the stomach because she's not eating regular foods & has a swallowing issue as well. That has gotten a little better, but she just doesn't have the desire to eat what they give her. I think covid has messed with her taster for good. I keep hoping he heels will heal quickly, but age & diabetic, it's a slow process. I hope for her to get her strength she had back, which wasn't much, so I can brink her home again before one day when I can't care for her at the house any longer. Yes, I had both parents move in with me in 2020 & dad's last 3 months of life he had to be in a nursing home, he was too much to handle at home. But I have a sinking feeling mom will never be able to come back home.
beaverpond
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by beaverpond »

I am sorry for everything you are going through with your mom. There are a lot of similarities with what we went through with my wife's dad before he passed back in 2020. He lived with us for a little over a year. He spent his final few days in the local hospital and my wife was by his side almost the entire time and our Pastor was there with him those final few hours. The hospital was getting ready to place him in nursing home but that morning he was due to be transferred they realized he would never survive the trip and kept him right there.

My mother-in-law is a harder case, she is in assisted living and finds something to complain about every time she calls. I refuse to take her calls any longer. My wife does talk to her as it is her mother and how she deals with it I do not know. Her mother has a lot of mental health issues and has tried to commit suicide many times going back to when my wife was kid. Marrying me and getting her out of that environment was about the best thing for her many have said, but we have been thrust back into every time over the past ten or fifteen years.

Sorry to take over your post. I really do feel for you and want you to know that you are not alone.
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

I think we all need a prayer said for us...I am sending prayers to all of us.
All over the world. We need help. We need strength. We need guidance. Last of all, we need Hope.
And He is there for us.
alenigma
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by alenigma »

Happy Birthday, HH! ...and many more! - Alan.
Annalee
Colossal Race Fan
Colossal Race Fan

Post by Annalee »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE…..it’s my nephew’s birthday too!!!

awsum14
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by awsum14 »

Birthday Wish's my good friend
HiddenHollow
Enormous Race Fan
Enormous Race Fan

Post by HiddenHollow »

Thanks guys! I appreciate it.